Visiting Serendipity Fashions. Our main concern is the safety of our customers and staff, therefore your experience in our boutique will necessarily be different from normal. Rest assured that none of this will affect the warm welcome and service you receive.
- You will be seen by appointment only, made in advance by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It will be useful to know your size and any particular garments you are interested plus any other information you think would be helpful.
- We are allocating 1½ hours for you and one companion. Sorry but we are not able to accommodate children at this time.
- The boutique is in two halves with separate changing facilities so we are able to accommodate two appointments at any one time.
- You will have your own dedicated personal adviser to help and assist you from a safe distance.
- Please bring your own shoes for trying on.
- Upon arrival you will be able to use our touch free hand sanitiser and we will provide complimentary gloves and a mask (or you may prefer to bring your own mask).
- Surfaces and facilities will be cleaned between appointments.
- Outfits that you try on will be sterilised by steam cleaning before being made available to other customers.
- SPECIAL OFFER – FREE HAT, HATINATOR OR FASCINATOR UP TO THE VALUE OF £100 WHEN YOU BUY YOUR SPECIAL OCCASION OUTFIT FROM US (MINIMUM SPEND £400)
We really appreciate you considering to shop at Serendipity Fashions. Whether you are a regular customer or new we cannot wait to welcome you to our boutique. It will be lovely to see you.